CAD Drafting Table
Many colleges are faced with the challenge of incorporating “Computer Aided Design” into their drafting classrooms. Do you have floor space for both a manual drafting table and a computer table? Computer Comforts has designed a computer table that combines both functions into a small footprint.
The CAD-Drafting table is a modification of one of our popular computer tables.
- Steel frame construction will easily support our ergonomic LCD arm, which allows you to suspend the monitor over the drafting surface.
- Tabletop includes an adjustable tilt mechanism to create a comfortable drawing surface (0-27 degree tilt).
- An optional CPU holder and keyboard-mouse drawer can be added for full multi-use functionality on this unique table.
- An optional LCD arm must be specified separately (determined by LCD size).
- All computer tables include a modesty panel with cable management tray.
- Three standard sizes 36”W, 42”W and 48”W.